Camp Richardson Corral and Pack Station
Owned and operated by the Ross family since1934. Camp Richardson Corral is located at #4 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe, Ca. Offering Scenic Guided Horseback Rides, Steak Dinner Rides, Summer Hay Wagon Rides, "Pony" (gentle kids’ horse) Rides, and Authentic Winter Sleigh Rides, in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, CA located next to Historic Richardson's Resort.
Reservations highly recommended. Please call (530) 541-3113 or (877) 541-3113 toll-free.
Online reservations unavailable at this time, sorry for the inconvenienceLooking for a fun summer job? Fill out an application
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Riders must be 6 years old
- Weigh less than 225 pounds (102 Kg)
- Be able to independently mount & dismount or do so with little assistance from an employee
- Maintain your own balance and sit stable while on the horse
- Follow simple verbal instructions
- Wear appropriate closed shoes -- NO SANDALS
- Ride with your cell phone turned off or on silent mode
If unable to meet Essential Eligibility Criteria. . .These following services are available with reservations: Wagon Rides along the shore of Lake Tahoe and "Pony Rides" for little ones under 5 years old.
Celebrating 81 years of Adventure in the Sierras